The Social Nitwits

"First, I'd like to offer an apology. There's a slight chance I may have taken on a crotchety tone last week in some of the postings. I can assure you I had a very good reason for this as I'd had a bad case of the hiccups that spanned 12 straight days. Morning, night, afternoon, elevenses, the whole 24-hour gamut. Unfortunately this did not leave me with abs of steel; in fact, all it left me with was a diaphragm as raw as a whore's vagina. So yes, I may not have been the most chipper chap, but you know what? Suck it. Twelve days deep in stomach spasms and you'd turn into a right sombitch, too, and I think I handled it like a champ (all dyspeptic things considered)." (Rick Kosick)

The Social Nitwits

The Social Nitwits

The Social Nitwits

The Social Nitwits


(Photos by Rick Kosick; California 2011)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More